The Town of Hamden is not responsible and shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of individuals or their animals that utilize the dog park. You are liable for any injury or damage caused by your animal.
- Dogs must have a valid license and be current on their shots.
- Carry a leash at all times. Leash your dog when entering and exiting the dog park and immediately upon any sign of aggression.
- Keep your dog within view and under control.
- Clean up after your dog anywhere in the park and dispose of waste properly, utilizing appropriate waste receptacles.
- Immediately fill any holes you dog digs
- Prohibited animals: female dogs in heat and aggressive dogs are prohibited from the park at all times. Dogs younger than four months should not be brought to the park.
- Smoking is a fire hazard and is not permitted in the dog park.
- Be responsible.
- No bicycles.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied and strictly supervised by an adult. 5/2016
- No food should be brought into the park. 05/2016
Rules approved by the Legislative Council of the Town of Hamden, August 2002 Improving the Quality of Life in Our Town
any questions or comments please contact Hamden Parks and Recreation